8L White Electric Towel Warmer UV Steriliser Cabinet Small Hot Heater Sanitiser
White Electric Towel Warmer - RTD 8A
Effectively cleans and sterilisers with UV sterilisation, leaving towels and other articles of clothing clean and disinfected, storing approximately 4-6 small towels.
Our towel warmers are suitable for the beauty industry, hotel spas and for general home use. The warmer is a RCM compliant as per Level 1 electrical equipment that is classified low risk or unknown risk and is any in-scope electrical equipment.
- Sterilises articles of clothing and towels including underwear and socks and personal items.
- Sturdy stainless steel liner to prevent rust
- Detachable internal rack
- Small unit for personal use
- Easy to operate
- Debatable easy to clean water tray
- Colour: White
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Disinfecting Method: UV Sterilising
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Capacity in Litres: 8
- Towel Capacity: 4-6 small towels
- Voltage: 220V (Australian compatible)
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 130W
- When temperature reaches 60+-10 degrees Celsius (this takes around 15 minutes), machine will stop heating until temperature goes back down to 50+- 10 degrees Celsius (this takes around 15 minutes). When temperature reaches 50+-10 degrees Celsius, machine will start heating again until it goes back up to 60+-10 degrees Celsius (this takes around 20 minutes)
- Dimensions (cm): 28.5 (h) x 31.5 (w) x 27 (L)
- RCM and CE Certified
- 1 x 8A Towel Warmer
- 1 x User's Manual
Please Note: Please note due to the UV light sanitising action combined with wet towels or tool, some unpleasant odour might occur during the sanitising process.
The machine should only be switched on for a maximum operating time of up to 8 hours per day. Please only leave towels in an operating machine for a maximum of 2 hours.
Always make sure that towels are actually in the warmer whilst it is switched on. No towels present will cause damage to the unit.
Leaving towels in an operating machine for extended periods of time may cause discolouration and stiffness of the towel.
Not adhering to all operating instructions may cause damage to the machine and void the warranty.
Important Note: Ongoing Care Instructions
- Before your first use, please use a slightly wet towel to clean the towel warmer before first time using the machine (new towel warmers come with iron powder on the seals and inside the machine for protection)
- Ongoing daily: You need to clean and wipe the machine daily, at the end of the day, after use.
- Please note if you do not follow these instructions, there might be buildup over time inside the machine which might cause rusting to start sometime in the future or any other buildup result. Should that happen, please note we will not be liable.
- What happen if you see rusty mark? Please use soft or mild rust cleaners or other natural options to remove rust by wiping gently.
- Must be kept in a well ventilated area