30ml Kunzea Essential Oil Australian 100% Pure Ambigua
Australian Kunzea Essential Oil is a Tasmanian native, wild harvested and steam distilled from the Kunzea ambigua plant.
Known for its therapeutic uses and benefits, this aromatic, fresh and invigorating oil will bring fresh Australian Bush undertones and scents to your home.
Simply add a few drops of the pure essential oil to an aromatherapy diffuser, oil burner, humidifier, vaporiser or air-purifier. You will instantly fill your home, office or spa, with the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of Kunzea essential oils.
Directions for Use: External Use Only. Dilute with water before use. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30˚C.
- Botanical Name: Kunzea Ambigua
- Other Names: White Kunzea, Tick Bush, Tasmanian Kunzea, Poverty Bush, Zea Oil and White Cloud
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Leaves and terminal branches
- Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Appearance: Transparent liquid
- Colour: Clear to pale yellow
- Odour: Characteristic, fresh herbal
Kunzea Essential Oil.